The IC SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable modular rail system. Topped with LWRC's low profile Skirmish Sights the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
The IC-SPR is LWRC's flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC’s most popular features; fluted barrel ambi controls and SPR modular rail system.
- Tungsten Grey Cerekote
- High Quality Aluminum Alloy 7075-T65 Billet Construction delivers ultimate strength and stability.
- LWRCI Skirmish Back Up Iron Sights
- LWRCI Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group – Nickel-Teflon coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset
- LWRCI Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Black Nitride treated LWRCI heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release the magazine release and the safety selector
- LWRCI Ultra Combat Grip and LWRCI Compact Stock
- Magpul 5.56 PMAG 30/10
- 5.56 NATO