With the S 100 SAUER raises the standard for entry-level rifles. The compelling features of the S 100 include an adjustable single-stage trigger three-position safety hammer-forged original SAUER barrel a famously smooth SAUER bolt and ERGO MAX stock with the geometry taken from the premium SAUER S 101 and S 404 models. The SAUER 100 sets a new standard for rifles in its class.
- Classic model with dark-stained beechwood stock
- Neutral cast for both left- and right-handed shooters
- Cold hammer-forged original SAUER barrel
- Three-position safety
- Three-lug bolt head
- 60-degree bolt lift
- EVER REST action bedding
- Trigger adjustable from 2.2 to 4.2 lbs
- Double-stack magazine
- 4 round capacity in mini and magnum calibers
- Suitable for all Remington 700 scope bases. We recommend the SAUER Hexalock mount.