The perfect target competition or varmint rifle: The S 100 FIELDSHOOT is the perfect choice for maximum precision. The FIELDSHOOT persuades from the outside with a durable wooden laminate stock with a dark oil finish. The stock is not only dynamic looking but most importantly it is completely adjustable to meet the needs of every shooter. The adjustable cheek piece is made of a robust synthetic and in combination with its recoil pad which is adjustable in height and angle this makes the FIELDSHOOT a precision-guarantee. At the heart of the 24-inch match barrel is a 0.87-inch taper which ensures maximum precision balance and the right weight for any type of precision shooting.
- Classic model with dark-stained beechwood stock
- Neutral cast for both left- and right-handed shooters
- Cold hammer-forged original SAUER barrel
- Three-position safety
- Three-lug bolt head
- 60-degree bolt lift
- EVER REST action bedding
- Trigger adjustable from 2.2 to 4.2 lbs
- Double-stack magazine
- 5 round capacity in standard calibers
- Suitable for all Remington 700 scope bases. We recommend the SAUER Hexalock mount.