Never before in history has an effort been put forth to produce the finest single action revolver.
To start this entire gun is made of solid 4140 steel; there are no inferior cast or metal injection molded parts used. No other maker of this type of gun can make such a claim. Additionally the precision machining equipment used in the manufacture of our guns is the absolute finest in the industry and because the machining is done in-house quality is carefully controlled. Even the very best parts are of little value without the hands and minds of experienced gunsmiths.
- Action Type: Single Action with cone shaped firing pin and no transfer bar
- Caliber: .45 LC
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel Length: 5.5"
- Hammer Type: Spurred and bone and charcoal color case hardened
- Grips: Two Piece Walnut
- Engraving: None
- Sights: Fixed
- Weight: 40 oz. (approx.)
- Finish: Frame is bone and charcoal color case hardened
- Barrel cylinder and metal parts are deep blued
- All screws and pins are fire blued.