TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- We reserve the right to cancel the order at anytime.
- We reserve the right to require additional time to process your order. Examples: unusually high order volume, shipping delays, Holidays, Tax Refund Season
PAYMENTS & TAX
- Tax is calculated based on your location, right now we only charge sales tax if you are located in the state of Florida
- All major credit cards are accepted, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express; Paypal is not accepted
- We only accept immediate checkout with credit card at this time
KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS
- It is your responsibility to know your city/state laws to ensure the product your are buying is legal to own. If you are unsure if it is legal, ask your local FFL or use google. We are not experts in your state laws.
- If you live in California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York it is especially important that you verify what you are buying is legal to own in your state.
- If you are LEO, Military Exempt, or have a permit/license, please let us know before purchasing or immediately after. A copy of your identification/permit will be required before shipping.
- If an order cannot be completed due to your state laws, the order will be canceled and will be subject to our cancellation fees.
- When you order ships you will get a tracking email, note it will be sent to your email on file. If you do not receive an email please check your spam folder.
- All Firearms must be shipped to a FFL dealer.
- Processing for your order does not begin until Payment and FFL have both been received.
- Once Payment and FFL has been received processing can be 24hrs – 96hrs (usually very quick though)
- You will receive a tracking number within 2-6 business days of your order being processed.
- If your order is time sensitive contact us before buying, we cannot guarantee every order will be delivered within X number of days unless previously contacted.
- We reserve the right to use the most reasonably priced shipping provider typically USPS, UPS, FEDEX
- Shipping to non continental 48 (Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands) will be subject to additional shipping charges, ask before purchasing. We will invoice you separately for the incremental shipping charge.
- If payment has not been received we will not be liable to hold that item until payment has been received, and will be subject to being relisted.
- Products may be sold locally before we can update our listing, which we will notify you immediately of the cancellation.
- Not every item we sell is a stocked item, in fact most items listed are drop-shipped from our distributor. While we wait on Payment or FFL sometimes items can sellout. We are able to hold most items but some we can not catch in time and may have to cancel your order due to over selling. But not before we try to everything we can to source another one from a different distributor.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- If we shipped the wrong item, we will cover the return and redelivery shipping costs.
- Please inspect the firearm at your FFL’s location prior to completing the 4473 form. If you complete and sign the 4473 form, the firearm is now considered yours.
- If you are denied by the ATF or are unable to complete the transfer, there will be a 20% restocking fee on the return and you will be responsible for the return shipping cost back to us.
- Initial Deposit Percentage: 20% (or agreed upon initial amount)
- Seller’s Layaway Policy
- We are happy to offer you a layaway option with a monthly minimum payment of $150. You will be invoiced via email with your balance each month. Payments are due by the end of the second week of each month. The item must be paid completely within four (4) months from initial payment.
- Your 20% initial deposit plus any fees we incur from the listing and sale of this item will be forfeited if any of the following conditions are met.
- More than one late payment is made; a payment is considered late if it is not received by end of the second week of each month a payment is due.
- Item is not paid in full within four (4) months from initial payment.
- Should you decide to cancel your purchase (see refund policy below).
- Seller’s Layaway Policy
- Refund Policy
- You may cancel this layaway at any time before your last payment is made by notifying us via email or in writing. If we do not receive your final payment by the “final payment due” date, we will automatically cancel your layaway purchase.
- In the event of cancellation, we will refund all money you have paid, less your initial 20% deposit plus any fees incurred from the listing and sale of this item (e.g. listing fees and final value fees).
SOFTWARE AND LICENSE KEY PURCHASES OR SUBSCRIPTIONS
- All Sales of Software Licenses are final, no refunds.
- There is no guaranteed uptime on services, there are situations beyond our control that may cause the services to be down for a period of time. Rest assured that these services are used by garidium.com as well, so every effort will be made to restore services ASAP.
- You are not allowed to share API keys, this is a violation of our Terms of Service. By purchasing a license you agreed to these terms of service and your API key will be removed without a refund.
- Usage limits are in place, if you experience an issue related to having too many requests, please reach out to sales@garidium
- All of terms in this document, including Limitations of Liability apply to Software/g-FFL API Key Purchases
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE,USE OF THE API DATA SERVICES (g-FFL API and other related services), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding, which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
- We answer email/messages in the order they are received Monday – Friday 8-5
- If you ask a question during non operating hours, we will respond in the order we received it during our operating hours.