The g-FFL Checkout plugin and associated g-FFL Checkout streamlines the checkout process for items requiring a FFL. It provides customers an intuitive search tool, that includes a map, a zip code search, and a FFL name search option. We used the most advanced geocoding software available to provide accurate FFL locations in relation to the customer. The mapping technology we use does not need a Google Maps key, which helps you avoid unexpected API charges. FFL’s are ordered in the search results based on whether or not we have a signed copy of the FFL on-file. In addition to helping customers through the FFL selection and checkout process, we also built tools for the dealer to optimize their fulfillment process. In the order details page you will see a FFL Download or Upload feature depending on if we have a signed copy of the FFL on-file and available for download. We also provided a quick and easy ezCheck link, automatically filled out based on the FFL the customer selected. As a FFL myself, I built this plugin to support my business and I hope it can support yours.
This plugin is supported by a data service that scans the ATF FFL database on a weekly basis, and will update FFL information (including FFL documents) in real-time as the information is received. Once you install the plugin, visit: https://garidium.com/product/g-ffl-api-key/ to purchase a data services key. We will then reach out to you via email and provide you the required key.
Why is this plug better than the other alternatives?
- It was built by a FFL, actively used by that FFL. I know what the industry needs, especially those first starting out with smaller budgets.
- The data services are built on state-of-the-art cloud-based technologies hosted on Amazon Web Services. This basically means that downtime will be minimal, and performance will be consistent.
- The plugin doesn’t require a Google Maps API key, which can add additional cost and complexity to the installation process of other plugins.
- We maintain a database of signed FFL copies for dealers that perform transfers. While its still your responsibility to ensure that the firearms your mailing go to a willing and able transfer FFL, having these FFL’s on file and available for download is a big time saver in the fulfillment process.
- The Order Details page provides you the ability to Upload FFL’s and also quickly check the ATF ezCheck site for the FFL the customer selected during checkout
- Did I mention that it’s much cheaper than the competition, yet it has more features?
- Go to the Plugin Marketplace and search for “FFL”
- Install and Activate the g-FFL Checkout plugin
- Put your API key in the configuration and save
- Make sure you have shipping zones defined